Mr. Healy is a Vice President at RoundTable. Mr. Healy is focused on pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare investments where he is involved in all aspects of the transaction process, including deal sourcing, transaction structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, financing, and execution.
Mr. Healy currently works with RoundTable’s investments in Renaissance Pharma and Acumen Health Holdings. He was also intimately involved with the Firm’s investments in SunMed and Revision Skincare/Goodier Cosmetics prior to their successful exits.
- Vice President, RoundTable, July 2020 – Present
- Senior Associate, RoundTable, July 2019 – July 2020
- Associate, RoundTable, July 2017 – July 2019
- Analyst, Deutsche Bank, July 2014 – April 2017
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Vanderbilt University, Magna Cum Laude, 2014