R. Craig Collister
Mr. Collister is a Managing Partner of RoundTable and is a member of the RoundTable Management Committee. Mr. Collister is principally focused on medical product and device investments where he is involved in all aspects of the transaction process, including deal sourcing, transaction structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, financing, and execution.
Mr. Collister currently works with RoundTable’s investments in TIDI Products, Symmetry Surgical, DDS Lab, Healthcare Components Group, and Polymedco. He was also intimately involved with RoundTable’s investments in Ascent, AMIH, MedAssist, Argon, Excelsior, Clinical Innovations, Avalign and Aspen prior to their successful exits.
- Managing Partner, RoundTable, July 2019 – Present
- Senior Transaction Partner, RoundTable, May 2010 – June 2019
- Partner, RoundTable, May 2006 – May 2010
- Principal, RoundTable, February 2005 – April 2006
- Vice President, RoundTable, June 2002 – January 2005
- Summer Sr. Associate, RoundTable, May 2001 – August 2001
- Various Investment Banking Positions, Credit Suisse First Boston (“CSFB”), 1996 – 2000
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Harvard University’s Graduate School of Business Administration, 2002
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science, University of Michigan, 1996