Phillip S. Smith II
Mr. Smith is a Partner at RoundTable and focuses on the Firm’s medical product and device investments. Mr. Smith is involved in all aspects of the transaction process, including deal sourcing, transaction structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, financing, and execution.
Mr. Smith currently works with RoundTable’s investments in TIDI Products, Symmetry Surgical, DDS Lab, Healthcare Components Group, and Polymedco. He was also intimately involved with the Firm’s investments in Argon, Clinical Innovations, CorePharma, and Aqua Pharmaceuticals prior to their successful exits.
- Partner, RoundTable, May 2022 – Present
- Principal, RoundTable, July 2019 – May 2022
- Senior Vice President, RoundTable, September 2015 – July 2019
- Vice President, DW Healthcare Partners, July 2012 – September 2015
- Senior Associate, RoundTable, July 2011 – July 2012
- Associate, RoundTable, July 2009 – July 2011
- Healthcare Investment Banking Analyst, Banc of America Securities, July 2007 – July 2009
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Real Estate from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business, 2007