Timothy J. Connors
Mr. Connors is a Managing Partner of RoundTable and joined the Firm in 2022. Mr. Connors is responsible for identifying new investment opportunities and overseeing the operational performance of Fund VI platform investments in the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare markets. Prior to its successful sale, Mr. Connors served on the board of directors of Advantice Health.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Connors joined RoundTable’s Advantice Health (“Advantice”) at its inception as Chief Executive Officer in 2019. Prior to joining Advantice, Mr. Connors worked extensively with the RoundTable team on identifying and evaluating potential new platform investments, including the one made to create Advantice. Prior to advising for RoundTable, Mr. Connors had served as a senior executive at a variety of consumer healthcare focused companies, the most recent of which was publicly-traded Prestige Consumer Healthcare.
- Managing Partner, RoundTable, May 2022 – Present
- Chief Executive Officer, Advantice Health, 2019 – 2022
- Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing, Prestige Consumer Healthcare, 2010 – 2019
- Vice President Marketing and Director of Sales, Matrix Initiatives, 2005 – 2010
- Board of Directors, Consumer Health Products Association, 2000 – 2022
- Partner, The Emerson Group, 1998 – 2005
- National Sales Manager, Reckitt Benckiser, 1995 – 1998
- Various Marketing and Sales Leadership roles, The Clorox Company and Nestle Foods, 1988 – 1995
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Pennsylvania State University, 1988