Senior Vice President, Commercial Strategy & Development
Mr. Kohut is Senior Vice President, Commercial Strategy & Development for RoundTable and joined the Firm in January 2017. He works closely with the management teams of RoundTable’s portfolio companies on the development and execution of sales strategies to help ensure best in market practices and the highest of performance. Mr. Kohut also serves as an industry contact for RoundTable’s portfolio company executives. Mr. Kohut has nearly 30 years of healthcare industry experience, primarily in commercial leadership roles.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Kohut held progressive leadership roles throughout his 20 years with Cardinal including launching Cardinal Health’s re-entry into the international markets for its medical segment. He later led Cardinal Health’s US commercial sales efforts as Senior Vice President of Cardinal’s Medical Segment.
- Senior Vice President; RoundTable Healthcare Partners; Jan 2017- Present
- Senior Vice President, Hospital Sales & Services; Cardinal Health; 2014 - 2016
- Group Vice President, Global Sales & Channel Management; Cardinal Health; 2012 - 2014
- National Vice President Sales, Medical & Surgical Products; Cardinal Health; 2006 – 2012
- Cardinal Health, Various Senior Sales Roles; 1997- 2006
- Medline Industries; Prior 1997
Mr. Kohut is a Member of the Board of Trustees of The Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN). He also served on the HIDA Educational Foundation Board of Directors from 2010 through 2016 and currently is serving on the Bowling Green University Alumni Board of Directors through 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science/International Relations, Bowling Green University, 1994