Lester B. Knight
Mr. Knight is a Founding Partner of RoundTable. He currently serves as the non-executive Chairman of the Board for Salter Labs and Santa Cruz Nutritionals, and serves on the boards of Renaissance Pharmaceuticals and TIDI Products. Mr. Knight, with over 35 years in the healthcare industry, has extensive strategic, operational and senior management experience including Vice Chairman of Cardinal Health, Chief Executive Officer of Allegiance and Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Baxter.
Mr. Knight was elected non-executive Chairman of the Board of Aon Corporation in 2008 having served on the board since 1999.
- Founding Partner, RoundTable, February 2001 – Present
- Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, Aon Corporation, 2008 – Present
- Vice Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors, Cardinal, February – June 1999
- Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Allegiance, September 1996 – February 1999
- Office of the Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors, Baxter, 1995 – 1996
- Executive Vice President, Global Hospital Businesses, Baxter, 1995 – 1996
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Cornell University Johnson School of Management, 1981
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Cornell University, 1980