Senior Vice President, Commercial Strategy & Development
Mr. Hutsko is Senior Vice President, Commercial Strategy & Development for RoundTable and joined the Firm in December 2017. He works closely with the management teams of RoundTable’s portfolio companies on the development and execution of commercial strategies to help ensure best in market practices and the highest of performance. Mr. Hutsko also serves as an industry contact for RoundTable’s portfolio company executives. Mr. Hutsko has over 30 years of consumer healthcare industry experience primarily in commercial leadership roles.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Hutsko held roles with Fleet Laboratories, Novartis Consumer Health and GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare. Mr. Hutsko held progressive leadership roles in sales and marketing both domestically and internationally throughout his career.
- Senior Vice President, RoundTable Healthcare Partners, January 2018 – Present
- Vice President – Sales, North America/Officer Fleet Laboratories
- Chief Customer Officer, USA – GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Health Care
- Vice President of Sales and Commercial Planning, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Canada
- Head of Sales – USA, Novartis Consumer Healthcare.
Mr. Hutsko has also held leadership positions in several industry associations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Troy State University – 1987