Mr. Fréchette served as a Managing Partner in Fund V and joined the Firm in 2016. He is responsible for identifying new investment opportunities and overseeing the operational performance of RoundTable’s Fund IV and Fund V pharmaceutical and consumer health related platforms. Mr. Fréchette serves as Chairman of Renaissance Pharmaceuticals and Everwell Health. Mr. Fréchette also serves on the boards of directors of Santa Cruz Nutritionals, Symmetry Surgical, Designs for Health, DDS Lab, Healthcare Components Group, Acumen Health, and Polymedco. Prior to their successful sales, Mr. Fréchette served as Chairman of Deerland and Revision Goodier and on the board of directors of Advantice Health.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Fréchette joined RoundTable’s Renaissance platform at its inception as Chief Executive Officer in 2010 until the sale of its Topical Division in 2016. Prior to joining Renaissance, Mr. Fréchette was Chief Executive Officer of RoundTable’s Sabex platform through its sale in 2004 to Sandoz Canada, Inc. where he continued on as President and Chief Executive Officer of Sandoz Canada, Inc. until 2010.
- Managing Partner, July 2019 – Present
- Senior Operating Partner, RoundTable Healthcare Partners, 2016 – June 2019
- Chief Executive Officer, Renaissance Acquisition Holdings, 2010 – 2016
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Sandoz Canada, Inc., 2004 – 2010
- Vice Chair and Chair of the Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association, 2007-2010
- Chief Executive Officer, Sabex, 2003 – 2004
- President and Chief Operating Officer, Sabex 2002 – 2003
- Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Baxter, 1997 – 2002
- Various senior manufacturing management positions, Baxter, 1983 – 1997
- Diploma in Business Administration, University of Sherbrooke (Canada), 1988
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Sherbrooke (Canada), 1981