Senior Vice President, Manufacturing
Mr. Abou-Chakra is Senior Vice President, Manufacturing for RoundTable and joined the Firm in March 2020. He works closely with the RoundTable team and the portfolio companies’ senior management teams to provide oversight and guidance on manufacturing, global sourcing, quality, and supply chain. Mr. Abou-Chakra has nearly 30 years of manufacturing and supply chain experience, predominantly in the healthcare industry.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Abou-Chakra was with Cardinal Health for 21 years, where he held progressive leadership roles, domestically and internationally, in global manufacturing, engineering, quality and global sourcing. Prior to Cardinal Health, Mr. Abou-Chakra held various management positions with Allegiance and Baxter.
- Senior Vice President, RoundTable Healthcare Partners, March 2020 - Present
- Vice President, Global Sourcing, Medical Segment, Cardinal Health, 2017 – 2020
- Vice President, Global Sourcing, Integration Management, Cardinal Health, 2016 – 2017
- Various Management Positions, Cardinal Health, 2000 – 2015
- Various Management Positions, Allegiance, 1996 – 2000
- Various Management Positions, Baxter, 1992 – 1996
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso, 1991
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at El Paso, 1989