Mr. Dorman is a Vice President at RoundTable. Mr. Dorman is focused on pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, and medical product and device investments where he is involved in various aspects of the transaction process, including transaction structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, financing, and execution.
Mr. Dorman currently works with RoundTable’s investments in SCN Bestco, Polymedco, and Ultima. He was also involved with the Firm’s investment in Symmetry Surgical prior to its successful exit.
- Vice President, RoundTable, July 2023 - Present
- Senior Associate, RoundTable, July 2022 – June 2023
- Associate, RoundTable, July 2020 – June 2022
- Investment Banking Associate, Robert W. Baird & Co., December 2019 – July 2020
- Investment Banking Analyst, Robert W. Baird & Co., July 2017 – December 2019
- Bachelor of Science, Indiana University Kelley School of Business, 2017