Manager, Fund Compliance & Reporting
Ms. Dungan is the Manager of Fund Compliance & Reporting and joined the Firm in March 2012. Ms. Dungan’s key role is to assist the CCO in managing and ensuring that the Firm is in compliance with all applicable regulations and reporting requirements. She will also assist in the accounting reporting requirements of the RoundTable funds as well as assist in any financial and/or operational projects for the portfolio companies. She brings over 25 years of finance and accounting experience.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Dungan held multiple finance and accounting roles in various leadership roles.
- Manager, Fund Compliance & Reporting, RoundTable, March 2012 – Present
- Various Management Positions, Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC, 2005 – 2012
- Accounting Consultant, 2001 – 2005
- Controller, Advantage Molding & Decorating, a division of Textron Corp., 1999 –2001
- Financial Analyst, Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 1997 – 1999
- Tax Accountant, Altschuler, Melvoin & Glasser, LLP, 1996 – 1997
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Eastern Illinois University, 1995