Ms. Erika Andino joined RoundTable as the Finance Manager in February of 2020. Ms. Andino’s key roles are to support the VP of Finance with accounting activities of the RoundTable funds including implementing new accounting system and managing the Accounting Analyst. She brings over 20 years of finance and accounting experience in the healthcare industry. Prior to RoundTable, Ms. Andino held multiple finance roles at German Specialty Instruments, Avalign Technologies, Instrumed International and Cardinal Health.
- Finance Manager, RoundTable, February 2020 - Present
- Finance Manager, German Specialty Instruments, 2019- January 2020
- Corporate Controller, Avalign Technologies, 2016-2019
- Finance Manager, Instrumed International, 2006-2016
- Various finance roles, Cardinal Health, 2001-2006
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Northern Illinois University, 1999