Jonathan F. O’Donnell
Mr. O’Donnell joined RoundTable in July 2018 and was formerly an Analyst in the Middle Market Advisory Group at Lazard Ltd. His transaction experience includes mergers and acquisitions and leveraged buyouts across the industrials and business services industries. Mr. O’Donnell received his Master of Accounting Science Degree in 2015 and his Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Degree in 2014, both from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Investment Banking Analyst, Lazard Ltd, June 2016 – June 2018
- Strategic Value Consulting Associate, PwC, September 2015 – May 2016
- Master of Accounting Science with Finance Concentration, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2014
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Illinois, 2016