Jawwad A. Akhtar
Mr. Akhtar is a Vice President at RoundTable, working with the Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Health team. In this role, he focuses on the identification, evaluation, and execution of new platform investments and portfolio company add-on transactions.
Mr. Akhtar currently works with RoundTable’s investments in Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Revision Skincare / Goodier Cosmetics, Salter Labs, and Santa Cruz Nutritionals. He was also involved with the firm’s investments in Aspen Surgical, Beaver-Visitec International, CorePharma, Excelsior Medical, and Vesta prior to their successful exits.
Before joining RoundTable, Mr. Akhtar was an Analyst in the healthcare group at Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Vice President, RoundTable, July 2015 – Present
- Senior Associate, RoundTable, July 2013 – July 2015
- Associate, RoundTable, July 2011 – July 2013
- Healthcare Investment Banking, Robert W. Baird & Co., July 2009 – July 2011
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, University of Illinois, 2009