Senior Vice President, Sales and Customer Relationships
Mr. Kohut is Senior Vice President, Sales and Customer Relationships, and joined the Firm in January 2017. Mr. Kohut works closely with the management teams of RoundTable’s portfolio companies on the development and execution of sales strategies to ensure best in market practices and the highest of performance. Mr. Kohut also serves as an industry contact for RoundTable’s portfolio company executives.
Mr. Kohut has 25 years of healthcare industry experience, primarily in commercial leadership roles. Prior to joining RoundTable, Mr. Kohut was with Cardinal Health for 20 years. Mr. Kohut held progressive leadership roles throughout his 20 years with Cardinal including launching Cardinal Health’s re- entry into the international markets for its medical segment. He later led Cardinal Health’s US commercial sales efforts as Senior Vice President of Cardinal’s Medical Segment, inclusive of Cardinal’s distribution and proprietary medical products businesses.
- Senior Vice President; RoundTable Healthcare Partners; Jan 2017- Present
- Senior Vice President, Hospital Sales & Services; Cardinal Health; June 2014- December 2016
- Group Vice President, Global Sales & Channel Management; Cardinal Health; January 2012- June 2014
- National Vice President Sales, Medical & Surgical Products; Cardinal Health; July 2006 – December 2012
- Cardinal Health Various Senior Sales Roles; April 1997- July 2006
- Medline Industries; Prior 1997
Mr. Kohut served on the HIDA Educational Foundation Board of Directors from 2010 through 2016 and currently is serving on the Bowling Green University Alumni Board of Directors through 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science/International Relations, Bowling Green University, 1994