RoundTable Healthcare Partners Adds Advisory Board Members
New Members Represent RoundTable Institutional Investors
LAKE FOREST, ILL., May 6, 2002 — RoundTable Healthcare Partners, L.P., an operating-oriented private equity firm focused on the healthcare industry, announced today it has added five new members to its Advisory Board. All of the new members are institutional investors in RoundTable and join the original board composed of successful business leaders from a wide range of industries.
The new Advisory Board members include:
- Jan K. Angell, Director, Benefits Funds Investment, for 3M Company
- Louis W. Moelchert, Jr., President of the Spider Management Company
- Brian O’Hara, President and Chief Executive Officer of XL Capital Ltd.
- Donald W. Phillips, President and CEO of WestAM(US), the North American investment management company of West Landesbank
- Mark W. Yusko, Chief Investment Officer of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
These new Advisory Board members will work closely with RoundTable’s original board consisting of:
- Silas S. Cathcart, former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Illinois Tool Works
- Lester Crown, Chairman of Henry Crown and Company
- Edgar D. Jannotta, Chairman of William Blair & Company
- Charles F. Knight, Chairman, and former Chief Executive, of Emerson Electric Company
- Donald S. Perkins, former Chairman of Jewel Companies.
“We are excited to have assembled such an experienced group of individuals to serve on our Advisory Board,” said Lester B. Knight, one of RoundTable’s founding partners. “Our original Advisory Board has been a tremendous asset to us during our first year. With the closing of our fund and the expansion of our advisory board, we can now turn our full attention to the identification, evaluation and implementation of investment opportunities.”
RoundTable Healthcare Partners of Lake Forest, Ill. is an operating-oriented private equity firm focused on the healthcare industry. RoundTable partners with companies that can benefit from its extensive industry relationships and can value its proven operating and transaction expertise. More information about the firm can be found at http://www.roundtablehp.com.