David J. Koo
Mr. Koo is a Senior Advisor of RoundTable and has been at the firm since its inception. Mr. Koo is principally focused on assisting and advising the firm’s remaining Fund III and IV companies.
Mr. Koo currently works with RoundTable’s investments in Renaissance Pharmaceuticals and Santa Cruz Nutritionals. He was also involved with RoundTable’s previous investments in Ascent, Sabex, MedAssist, CorePharma, Avalign, Bioniche Pharma, Vesta, Aqua, Revision Skincare/Goodier Cosmetics, and Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes.
- Senior Advisor, RoundTable, July 2019 – Present
- Senior Transaction Partner, RoundTable, May 2006 – June 2019
- Partner, RoundTable, February 2005 – April 2006
- Principal, RoundTable, February 2001 – January 2005
- Vice President, CSFB, U.S. Health Care Investment Banking Group, 1999 – 2001
- Various Investment Banking Positions, CSFB, 1994 – 1999
- Staff Accountant, KPMG Peat Marwick, Audit Department, 1993 – 1994
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Accountancy, University of Notre Dame, 1993
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Illinois, 1993