Andrew B. Hochman
Mr. Hochman is a Managing Partner of RoundTable and is a member of the RoundTable Management Committee. Mr. Hochman is principally focused on pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare investments where he is involved in all aspects of the transaction process, including deal sourcing, transaction structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, financing, and execution.
Mr. Hochman currently works with RoundTable’s investments in Renaissance Pharma, SCN Bestco, Acumen Health Holdings, Designs for Health, Ultima Replenisher, and Everwell Health. He was also intimately involved with the Firm’s investments in CorePharma, Bioniche Pharma, Aqua Pharmaceuticals, Renaissance Topical, Revision Skincare/Goodier Cosmetics, Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, and Advantice Health prior to their successful exits.
- Managing Partner, RoundTable, May 2022 – Present
- Senior Partner, RoundTable, July 2019 – May 2022
- Partner, RoundTable, September 2015– July 2019
- Principal, RoundTable, July 2010 – September 2015
- Vice President, RoundTable, September 2007 – July 2010
- Vice President, Business Development, Graceway Pharmaceuticals, November 2005 – September 2007
- Associate, GTCR Golder Rauner, July 2003 – November 2005
- Analyst, William Blair & Company, July 2001 – July 2003
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the Wharton School and Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, Summa Cum Laude, 2001