Mr. Pitts joined RoundTable in July 2018 and is a Senior Associate on the Transaction team. In this role, he focuses on the identification, evaluation, and execution of new platform investments and portfolio company add-on transactions. He currently works with RoundTable’s investments in Advantice Health and TIDI.
Prior to joining RoundTable, Mr. Pitts was an Analyst in the Global Industrials and the Technology, Media, and Telecom Groups at Barclays Plc. His transaction experience includes mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, leveraged buyouts and financings across the industrials and technology spectra. Mr. Pitts received his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with highest distinction from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business in 2016 and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Senior Associate, RoundTable, July 2020 - Present
- Associate, RoundTable, July 2018 - July 2020
- Investment Banking Analyst, Barclays, June 2016 – June 2018
- Investment Associate - Healthcare, Social Venture Fund at Ross School of Business, 2014–2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Michigan Ross School of Business, 2016