James P. Stauner
Mr. Stauner is an Operating Partner of RoundTable having joined the Firm in July 2005 as an Operating Principal. Mr. Stauner focuses on RoundTable’s medical device activities, identifying new investment opportunities, and working with existing portfolio companies on their respective operating initiatives. Mr. Stauner currently serves on the boards of directors of TIDI Products and Symmetry Surgical, and previously served on the Boards for Aspen, Avalign, Beaver-Visitec and Vesta. Mr. Stauner has more than 35 years of strategic, operational and senior level management experience with multi-billion dollar healthcare companies.
- Operating Partner, RoundTable, July 2010 – Present
- Operating Principal, RoundTable, July 2005 – July 2010
- President, Medical Products Business Groups for Cardinal Health, 2001 – 2005.
- President, Medical-Surgical Distribution, Cardinal Health, 2000 – 2001
- Corporate Officer and Division President, Allegiance, 1996 – 2000
- Various senior management positions, Baxter, 1985 – 1996
- Various management positions, American Hospital Supply Corporation, 1977 – 1985
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (M.B.A.), Roosevelt University, 1983
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, University of Illinois, 1977